EASA has introduced revision of Regulation (EU) 2017/213 Easy Access Rules for Air Traffic Management/Air Navigation Services by including elements related to air traffic control services in designated U-space in controlled airspace.
The document contains all applicable rules of provision of ATM/ANS services and covers Commission Regulation (EU) 2017/373 and all subsequent amendments, as well as the related acceptable means of compliance (AMC) and guidance material (GM) together with their amendments.
The revised document incorporates the following:
- Corrigendum to Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2020/469 of 14 February 2020 amending Regulation (EU) No 923/2012, Regulation (EU) No 139/2014 and Regulation (EU) 2017/373 as regards requirements for ATM/ANS, design of airspace structures and data quality, runway safety and Regulation (EC) No. 73/2010;
- Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2020/1177 of 7 August 2020 amending Implementing Regulation (EU) 2020/469 regarding postponement dates of application of certain measures in the context of the COVID-19;
- Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2021/665 of 22 April 2021 amending Implementing Regulation (EU) 2017/373 regarding requirements for providers of ATM/ANS services and other air traffic management network functions in the U-space airspace designated in controlled airspace;
- Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2021/1338 amending implementation of Regulation (EU) 2017/373 regarding reporting requirements and reporting channels between organizations and requirements for meteorological services;
- ED Decision 2022/004/R introducing and amending AMC and GM on occurrence reporting and on meteorological services;
- Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2022/938 of 26 July 2022 amending implementation of Regulation (EU) 2017/373 regarding the requirements for aeronautical data catalogue and aeronautical information publication;
- ED Decision 2022/015/R introducing and amending AMC and GM to Part-AIS.
The Easy Access Rules for provision of ATM/ANS services (Revision from November 2022) are available in PDF format, as dynamic online publications (online format), and in XML (machine-readable format).
As the document is generated through the eRules platform, it will be regularly updated to incorporate further changes to the regulations and AMC & GM.
Please send any feedback and comments by using the Easy Access Rules area on the contact us form.
For more information:
Credit to: EASA